Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 29 juni 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: A baby card!

Sorry for being a bit late with this post.... The Whiff of Joy challenge for this fortnight has been up for quite a while but it's a nice and easy theme so I'm sure you'll manage any way.... 

The theme is BABY CARDS.... 



Here is my card.... Papers from Maja Design, border from Memory Box, frame for the image from Spellbinders....


My image is called Willow with baby and I used my copics to color it. I just can't seem to get around to using my distress inks any more.... I will try and do that for the next challenge... :-D


Embellishments.... Just a few flowers and pearl strings....


I do hope you will find the time to join us or at least check out my teamies gorgeous takes on this challenge!!! *heart*

I will go and cuddle up in the sofa now - Have a magical evning!

2 kommentarer:

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

This is beautiful so delicate
jacqui x

fabiola jaques sa...

oooh! elle est trop charmante! j'adore, tout en finesse...biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails