Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 8 juni 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge and DT Elisabeth Bells World: A sketch and New Beginnings!

This week on Wednesday a new challenge started over at The Whiff of Joy Challenge. I'm a bit late in my posting as I was acctually also late with this card - I just couldn't find my mojo anywhere!!! So sad - but a little help from a few amazing images from Elisabeth Bell and Karinas brilliant sketch I was so inspired!

And last week, on the 25th, a new challenge started over at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge called New Beginnings. So I'm hopelessly late for that one but nevertheless a baby is a brand new beginning - don't you think?!?!

This is my take on the sketch:

The image is called Willow with Toddler and  is of course from Whiff iof Joy and it's created by amazing Elisabeth Bell! Do you have favourite images that you use again and again? Willow with toddler and Willow with baby is to of my absolute favourites. I can use them over and over again and I never get tired of them. 

The papers are from Maja Design - Spring Vintage Collection. The heart banner is from LaLa Land and here in Sweden you find it at Moa Pyssel (fri frakt!!!). The border punch is from Martha Stewart. For the sentiment I used one from Inkido and it says "A star is born". Lot's of pearls and flowers from Wild Orchid. 

Here is a close up on Willow..... 


I used my Copics to color it: 
Blues: B 99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Greens: YG 99, 97 63
Hair: E 34, 51, YR 20
Skin: E 13, 11, 00 R32

I wish you all a magical day!!! 

I'm entering my card to these challenges: 


Elphine House - Welcome Little one

4 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh helt underbart så fint du färglagt vännen!! Kortet är ljuvligt fint!! =) <3

Kraaaaam

Riet sa...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftinGranny sa...

Beautiful coloring and a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Elphine House Australia with this beauty. "Hugs" Carol

stitch-and-greet sa...

Hi, I can´t believe that someone like you have lost the mojo :)). This is absolutely amazing. You have used one of my favorite EB images, and your work is beyond beautiful and every little detail is so perfectly placed.
Enjoy your weekend, hugs Renata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails