Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 29 juni 2013

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Summer Challenge!!!

Today it's time for a brand new challenge over at the Copic Marker Sverige blog and the theme is Summer and Flowers!

This is my take on the theme - I hope you will be able to join as you have the whole summer to craft away! 



Here is the card - the papers are from Maja Design and I think the sentiment is from Gummiapan. I've used a dotted ribbon from Hobbyhärvan.


Here is the image from Make it Crafty called Lulu Swing. To see what colors I've used you'd better skip on over to the Copic Marker Sverige blog .



A little dimension....


The flowers and punched out leaves. ...



Have a magical day!!

I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Crafty Catz - Say it with flowers

Daring Card Makers - Hidden treasures (use your stuff)

Cute Card Thursday - Fly like a bird (who hasn't been on a swing feeling like your flying...)

Simon Say's Stamp - Anything goes

7 kommentarer:

Sarah J. Moerman sa...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous coloring and great details! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Pernilla ~Pillan~ sa...

Åh vilket fint kort!! Så fint färglagt!! Tack för inspirationen. Hälsn Pillan

stitch-and-greet sa...

Uuuh, I´m so happy to find the time to visit your blog, I would have missed your artworks :). This is such a beautiful card with amazing details! Fantastic, hugs Renata

fabiola jaques sa...

trop mignonne, elle est adorable, biz

Miri sa...

That's a cute card ... and I like the summer colours you used. Thanks for taking part in the Caring Cardmaker's challenge.

carol sa...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

PaperDaisies sa...

A stunnin card.Love all the flowers. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails