Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 17 maj 2013

SweScrapbook: Growing old with Mo Manning!

Today I'd like to show you a card that I made for my hubby on our 7th anniversary. I made it as an inspirational card for SweScrapbook as well. Sad news... I have decided to step down from the SweScrapbook DT - the girlies there are great and I've been with them for the past two years but I felt that it was time.... So a fond farewell to SweScrapbook from me!

This is the card I made - featuring one of the stunning image from Mo Manning. I couldn't help but go with this one as I really hope to be able to grow old with my DH... :-D

 
I've used papers from Maja Design, old ones by now but still just as gorgeous as ever!!! The metal embellishment is actually one that I cut in half to make it fit my card better... The border punch is from Martha Stewart.


Here is the stunning image! I used my Copics to color... I think I will have to yank out my distress inks today so they won't feel left out... ;-D


Stunning flowers... Wild Orchid and Petaloo... and some from my stash as well... The sentiment is printed from the computer. (says "on our anniversay...."


More flowers...



Thank's for stopping by today!! I wish you all a magical day! And hey..... it's FRIDAY!!!!!!

Kort och Mania - Bingo (kryss - Punch/Bokstäver/metall)

By the cute and girly - Flowers

Simons Says stamp challenge - FlowerPower

ABC Challenge - N for Not just one (use 3 or more embellishments)

7 kommentarer:

stitch-and-greet sa...

Oh my, this is so funny! I couldn´t help but laugh...you have a wonderful sense of humor :)). Your hubby will surely fall in love with this gorgeous creation!
Hugs Renata

Maritha sa...

Så himla fint kort. Den stämpeln är verkligen bara mysig...:) ♥

Kraaam

fabiola jaques sa...

superbe! charme et poésie en un bel ensemble, biz

dmbennett sa...

Beautiful card. Love the image you used, one of my favorites. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges this week.

Dawn DT

Jingle sa...

This is so sweet! Just beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Brigitte sa...

This is beautiful!!! Love the image and your gorgeous papers! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

My Hyde Away sa...

Lekkert kort med et fantastisk hyggelig motiv. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Kort o Mania. Hilsen Kirsten.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails