Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 21 maj 2013

Flower soft card topper

Just popping in to show you a card I made a while ago with the gorgeous card topper designed by Elisabeth Bell for Flower Soft. This image is called "Just a thought Away" and this card topper i one of 27 different files that you get when you buy the download. The papers are digi papers that are also from the download. Arn't the beautiful?
 
 
Here is the card I made...


Close up on the flowers and I punched out some leaves as well.....


Close up on the pretty papers!!!

 
The card from up front.... The adorable brads are from Whiff of Joy.



Thank's soooo much for visiting me today!! I wish you all a MAGICAL day!!!!

2 kommentarer:

fabiola jaques sa...

oh! elle est sublime, j'adore, biz

Kjersti sa...

Nydelig kort Linda - så skjønne farger!
Ha en fin uke!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails