Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 8 maj 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Anything but a card!

Today the new challenge at The Whiff of Joy is "ANYTHING BUT A CARD"! I just loooove those challenges!! Makes want to go wild and do anything but today I only went wild with the embellishments as I just made an ordinary layout. 


The Whiff of Joy on my layout is the sentiment - "To the world you may be only one person, but to one person you may be the world". That is sooo true! Never let anyone bring you down and say that you are nothing - you are the world to someone else. The picture is of my eldest son and his father and there is no misstake - these two share a special bond :-D



Here is a detail picture....



This layout was acctually made a while back at a crop that I went to in Avesta, a small town in Sweden. I made it almost only with Prima goodies. The papers, bling swirls, flowers, flying gees.... I love how all the colors just fits so well together.

I hope you will have fun with our challenge - can't wait to see what you will come up with!

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails