Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 3 maj 2013

DT DigiBells - Lot's of Love!

Today it's my turn to post on the DigiBells blog and I've made a card featuring my birthday digi. That's right - this is an image that Elisabeth designed with me in mind. :-D And I just adore it!!!!


The papers are from Maja Design and aren't they GORgeous!!!???! I've used a corner punch from Martha Stewart to punch the corners....


Here is the image... Available in Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery. I used my Copics to color it....


Here are some of the flowers... and the corner punch....


More flowers... Don't you just adore the tulip? Added some lace as well....



Thank's for stopping by today!! Wish you all a magical FRIDAY!!!

I'm entering my card to these challenges:

Crafts and me Challenges - Floral Frenzie

Everybody Art Challenge - Pearls

Elphine House - Flower Power

By the cute and girly - Pearls

Crafty Catz Challenge - Inspired by a song (Lilla Tussilago)

Kort o'Mania - Anything goes

15 kommentarer:

Helene Siermans sa...

Ett otroligt fint kort. Stämpeln var verkligen superfin! Så söt till morsdag. Måste nog skaffa denna.
Måste leta upp sången och lyssna på den har nog inte hört den. Men jag älskar verkligen alla söta små tussilagos i dikena!

Thank you for joining our challenge over at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck

Nick

fabiola jaques sa...

j'adore, elle est belle et si tendre, biz

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the colors and papers and of course, your special digi! Wonderful coloring and embellishments!

Karin Trollkatta Lilleseth sa...

Stemplet var superfint og ligner på deg ja :-) Nydelig kort du har laget Linda :-)som alltid :-)
Takk for at du deltar hos Kort O Mania denne gang. Håper å se deg snart igjen :-)
Klem fra Karin

Maritha sa...

Kortet är bara urgulligt!!! Härliga färger och jag håller med....tulpanerna är verkligen bara tokfina!! (måste leta reda på min som ligger i nån burk) =)


Kramen

Jac sa...

Gorgeous card, such eautiful flowers and adorable image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Anna sa...

Vilket charmigt kort!! Fina färgval och en jättefint motiv.
Kramis

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Wow what a blessed and lucky lady you are to have Elisabeth make a stamp for you! It's gorgeous too, I've always loved this one!! Your card is divine and the Maja design papers are delish. My favourite papers! Hugs, Wends xxx

nnalorac sa...

So cute and adorable. Thanks for joining our Flowers challenge this month over on BTC&G. Carolxx

CraftinGranny sa...

Beautiful coloring and gorgeous design Linda. Thanks so must for joining us at Elphine House Australia with this beauty. Love this digi! "Hugs" Carol

Heather sa...

A beautiful card, I lovely design and pretty papers. Your delightful image is so beautifully coloured and gorgeous flowers!!

Thanks so much for joining Everybody Art Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

coops sa...

so gorgeous linda.fabulous sweet image and i love your pretty floral details and colours.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx

Sanja Grdinić sa...

Beautiful - perfect coloring of a perfect image! Love it!

Mary Lou sa...

Hey Linda~~OMGosh.....I just had to pop over and comment here~~This is MARVELOUS!!!!!! SPECTACULAR coloring.....now I am taking pointers from your coloring--LOL
Hugs

Jeanette sa...

Utrolig nydelig kort! :) Herlig fargelegging også. Takk for ditt bidrag til Kort 'o' Mania. Klem Jeanette :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails