Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 15 maj 2013

DT DigiBells: February Flutter!

Today I'm showcasing a card for Elisabeth Bell over at DigiBells. I've used an image that I've even forgotten I had for this card but it is soooooo sweet and it reminds me so much of TinkerBell and the movie called "the secret of the wings". My boys have both taken it to hart and we watch it all the time!

This is my card with the image February Flutter, you can find it in Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection.

The papers are from Prima and I've used lace to decorate....


The image colored with Copics... Added looooots of Stickles as well!


Some of the flowers.... The cherry blossoms are from I am Roses and I got them from En liten Butik...


More flowers... and a charm from Hobbyhärvan...


This gorgeous sentiment was a freebee from Katrynne Art Stamps... Don't you just got to love it!?!?


Have a magical day my sweet friends!!!

Elphine House - Diecuts and layers

5 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh kortet är ju som en saga!! =)

Kramis

stitch-and-greet sa...

Oh my! A feast for the eyes! Love it, love it, love it! ;)
Hugs Renata

Carla S. sa...

Absolutely gorgeous, Linda! I love the soft colors and beautiful embellishments! Wonderful coloring of the lovely image!

fabiola jaques sa...

adorable et féérique, biz

CraftinGranny sa...

Your coloring just blows me away with the depth, softness, and beauty of your blending skills. This is a gorgeous card Linda! Thanks so much for joining us at Elphine House Australia and we sure hope to see you back again soon with another amazing creation. "Hugs" Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails