Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 27 maj 2013

DT Copic Marker Sverige: A new challenge!

On Saturday we launched a new challenge at Copic Marker Sverige - I was a bit late in making my inspirational card that acctually turned out to be a tag! The new challenge is to make a creation in white where only your Copic colored image may have other colors.

This is my inspirational tag:



Here is a close up on the image - it's from Elisabeth Bell's new collection Simpler Times from Flower Soft and the image is called Just a Thought away. I used my Copics to color - if you want to know what markers I used you're welcome to the Copic Marker blog. 



Some of the embellishments.... Flowers, a bow and Pearl Maker White


More embellishments... A gorgeous lace found at Hobbyhärvan.



Thank's for stopping by me today!! Have a MAGICAL day!

2 kommentarer:

Chris_P sa...

Åhh vad fint Linda!!

Lotta sa...

Underbar tag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails