Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 23 maj 2013

DT CMS: Kenny K for another mother....

Sooo, mother's day is coming up here in Sweden this Sunday and today I'm blogging a card for Copic Marker Sweden that I made to give credit to another mother, that is to say it's not my mother.... This is a very special lady; she does everything for her son's well being and he such a little star but sometimes, no matter how great a mother you are, you need someone to remind you about it...


Here is the card I made:


The papers are from Maja Design.... The image is from Kenny K called Club Kid, colored with my Copics.... to see what colors I used you'd better skip on over to the Copic blog. 


Thank's for stopping by today!!! Have a magical evening!!

2 kommentarer:

Carla S. sa...

Fantastic card, Linda! Awesome coloring of the fun KK image!

Grethe sa...

Supertstilig! Herlig stempeltrykk og flotte blomster! Og så liker jeg formen på kortet veldig godt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails