Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 14 maj 2013

A card with Lazy Mutt from Mo Manning!

Today I have a card to show that I made for my mother's friend who turned 65 yrs old a while ago. She loves dogs and earthy colors, so my mother asked for a dog as an image and a green/yellowish/mustard colored card. This is what I made.... :-D








This is the card up front. I've used papers from Mo Bunny and Prima. The lady bug border punch is from Martha Stewart - isn't it cute?!?! 



Here is a close up on the image - I used distress colors to color him. He sleeps soooo peacefully :-D

Behind the image I have hid another -  he seems to sleep less peacefully here, don't you think? This images come in the same download together with a third one and my mum want them all on the front, but this is how it had to turn out - I could'nt fit them all on the front.



Here is a close up on the second image - I made him a bit smaller... The perk of using digis - they come in whatever size you want.... :-D



Thank you for visiting me today! Have a magical day!





DigiDarlas - Tag you're it!

Love to create - Lot's of flowers!

Cupcake Craft - Lot's of layers

Fussy and Fancy - Anyhing goes!

As you like it - Dies/punches

14 kommentarer:

sari sa...

Vilket underbart ljuvligt färgglatt kort! Så fin stämpel motiv och härliga papper! Tack för att du är med i våran utmaning denna vecka hos Cupcake Craft Challenge! Lycka till! Kram/sari

Debbie sa...

What an adorable card. Where did you get the image?

Wendy Fraser sa...

Oh wow, this is amazing! I love how you've hidden the second image, so clever. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

Michele sa...

Oh wow... love how you stuck that 2nd image in there! Way to make these colors look great together! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week.
Michele
DDC DT

Annette sa...

Fab card and the border punch is lovely.
Thank you so much for joining in with our first challenge.
Annette
My blog : Netty's Cards
Proud to design for As You Like It Challenge.
xx

Helene Siermans sa...

Supersött kort! Tokgillar hur du löst uppgiften med en tag. Gillar verkligen idéen.

Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Darla this week.
Nick

Cathy sa...

Awesome card. I love how you used both images. Your coloring is wonderful too. I love your card...

fabiola jaques sa...

j'adore, elle est trop adorable, biz

Denise Pustelniak sa...

Both doggies are adorable! Your coloring is fantastic and the colors are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

Åsa/asamia sa...

Ett superfint kort med en annorlunda stämpel för att vara här inne.
Kram och ha en fin dag.

Anna sa...

Kanonfint kort Linda!!

Sommarkramen Anna

having a {me} day sa...

What a gorgeous card! Love the layers. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Mei sa...

Such a cute doggie card! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Card Crew DT
Crazy Challenge DT
Anyone for Anya DT

Sanja Grdinić sa...

I think this is just great! Love the dog digis and how you colored them! :)
Have a nice day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails