Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 10 maj 2013

A card featuring Flower Soft/Elisabeth Bell!


Today I have a card to show you that features one of the adorable new images by Elisabeth Bell for Flower Soft. The collection is called Simpler Times and it's simply brilliant!!! I just adore all the images and my card today features the one called Just a Thought Away (you can purchase her as a download from Elisabeth Bell's website, just click the link). 

This is the card I made:


I used papers from Maja Design, just looove them! The corner is a die from Cuttlebug. Some blue lace....



This time around I chose to color the image using my distress refils... Love the bit of vintage feel about the image now!


Some of the flowers.....


More gorgeous flowers.... Wild Orchid.... What else? :-D



Thank you for stopping by tonight!! Have a magical evening and a greast weekend!



I'm adding my card to these challenges: As you like it - Your fav die/punch (the corner from Cuttlebug, just adds that bit of extra touch) Just a Thought Away Crafty Creations - Something new (image)/ Something old (corner die) Fashinable Stamping - Anything goes Loves Rubberstamps - Anything goes Oh la la Creations - Vintage/Nostalgic Penny's Challenge - Dies/Punches Scrapalong - Use dies/punches Crafts and me - Use lace Elphine House - Flowers Forever Friends - Pastels Fussy and Fancy Challenge - Anything goes Whoopsie Daisy Challenge - For mothers day/For a special lady Papertake Weekly - Anything goes

17 kommentarer:

stitch-and-greet sa...

Hi, I just started my computer and saw your fantastic and beautiful card on my dashboard. Oh, what a piece of artwork! Love it!
I think I should look at the new collection - seems to be marvellous and perfect for EB addicts like me *LOL*.
Wish you a wonderful weekend, hugs Renata

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! The image is so beautiful and you've showcased it wonderfully with your design!

Julie Ann sa...

Such a lovely card, great colouring and lovely embellies.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week.
Julie Ann x
Penny's DT

Crafty Kitten sa...

What a gorgeous card and such a beautiful image. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL this time
hugs
Dawn xx

Zora sa...

Vilken söt stämpel och hela layouten är underbar i färgkombinationen.

Carol sa...

Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Carol DT x

fabiola jaques sa...

oh mais que c'est joli, biz

Sanja Grdinić sa...

Beautiful layout! Lowe the newspaper touch! :)
Have a nice day, Pysselbus!

Sandra H sa...

Morning Oh wow what a beautiful card and thank you for joining our challenge at Forever Friends "PASTELS" good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

mags sa...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Holly AKA KopyKat sa...

So adorable, I love the image and the great design and flowers you used. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

CraftinGranny sa...

These are wonderful download kits. I love what you've created with this cutie and your wonderful coloring. So beautiful! "Hugs" Carol

Purple Crazy sa...

Fabulous creation, such lovely flowers too, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

Annette sa...

Lovely card, and the corner die is perfect.
Thank you so much for joining in with our first challenge.
Annette
My blog : Netty's Cards
Proud to design for As You Like It Challenge.
xx

Marcy sa...

Beautiful card! I love the image and your coloring is fantastic! Love all the gorgeous flowers too. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! )

Tanya sa...

Beautiful card, the image is gorgeous and I love your colours :)

Thanks for joining our Fortnightly Challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog, good luck in the draw :)

Tanya xx

Merethe sa...

Så lekkert.
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrap'a'long.

Klem fra Merethe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails