Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 4 april 2013

Layout with My Mind's Eye!

Today I'm showing off a layout that I did when I went to the crop in Avesta a few weeks back... Love this picture of my son - he just looks like he's up to something and sooo giggly! *heart*



I've used papers from My Mind's Eye along with a doily and a little note pad bit from Bo Bunny. The sentiment is a rub on from Kaisercraft.


Here is a close up.... We had to use buttons so that's why there are buttons in the flowers...



Another close up.... Lovely flowers from Prima....




Are you going to the Scrap & Pearl Event in Stockholm this weekend? What a huge event with a thousand crafters.... I'll be there so come say hi if you happened to be there! I will be in En liten butik's booth coloring images with distress ink and with Copics so you know where to find me (I'll only be there on Saturday though....

Have a magical day!!!

2 kommentarer:

pia iris sa...

for en sjarmerende gutt <3
koselig LO. likte de stemplede hjertene.
flotte farger var det og.
klem pia

Kjersti sa...

For en herlig LO, lekre farger du har brukt - og en nydelig gutt på bildet:)
God søndag!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails