Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 16 april 2013

DT DigiBells and a GDT Call!!!

Good morning peeps!

Today is a very special day for more than one reason. Before I get to today's post I have to ask you to please, please visit me again during the day as I have some exciting news to share with you all.... It's is amazing and you do NOT want to miss it!!

So for the news at the moment... We are holing a GDT Call over at the DigiBell's blog. To be in consideration for joining us all you need to do is to lift/case one of our cards and enter it in the linky before 26th April at 6 PM Arizona time.

I made a card to inspired you;



My image is called Bella Donna and Hoot and it's available in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery. I've used my Copics to color her.



Some details...


Here is the card up front.... Something like clean&simple... Not really me but I couldn't bring myself to add any flowers... What do you think?

The papers are from Bo Bunny and Graphic 45 and I've used a spider web punch from Martha Stewart.


Happy Tuesday and don't forget: Join our GDT call and also check back with me later today!

4 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

WOOOW!! Kortet är helt grymt snyggt...ocg färgläggningen...wooowser!!! Kanonsnyggt! =)

Kramis

Maritha sa...

....ocg det är det nya OCH om du undrar!!! ;)

xxx

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Love the vibrant colors! Your coloring is awesome!

fabiola jaques sa...

super joli! biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails