Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 9 april 2013

DT CSAYL: Christmas List!

Hi peeps!

I'm really late in posting this... My youngest has been sick with stomach flu for the last couple of days so I've been somewhat preoccupied ;-)

This is my inspirational post for the challenge at Christmas Stampin all year long and we'd like to see you use the three top things on your Christmas list. The image is from Meljen's Design and I used Copics to color.

So on my Christmas list...? Ribbons/lace, bling/pearls and of course a yummy scrummy image to color!!!

There is not a lot of time to join in but I still hope you will find the time ;-)

Have a magical evening!!

2 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhh så himla fint!! Härlig stämpel....tror baskemej att jag har den...el nån liknande ialf!! =)

Kramen till dej

fabiola jaques sa...

très fun et appétissante, j’espère que ton fils va mieux, biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails