Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 19 april 2013

DT CSAYL: Celebrate Snow!

Today it's Friday and that means a brand new challenge over at . The challenge for this week is "celebrate snow" - to use snow, snowflakes, snowmen... anything snow on your card. I struggled a bit with this challenge as we have gotten 4 meters of snow this winter and it was just this week that my lawn acctually melted out from under all the snow... I love snow but by mid-April it should be gone.... ;-)



For this challenge we are sponsored by
 Fred She Said and I got to work with this adorable image called Winter Chickadee so I just had to get my distress inks out... :-D

This is my take on the challenge for your inspiration: 




Here is the card up front. The papers are from a set from Panduro. The snowflakes are punched out using Martha Stewart's snowflake punch.


Here is a close up on Winter Chickadee. I've added some white flower soft as snow on the twigs.


The snowflakes... It shows bad in the picture but I added stickles to them so that they would look frosty.


A picture from the side to show the snow a bit more.




I wish so that you will be able to join us this week! Can't wait to see what you will make of this challenge! 

And do stop by me a bit later as we are holing a blog hop for the DigiBells today - releasing a new image.... Just soooo cute!

I'm adding my card to these challenges:




Crafty Hazelnut challenge - Wonderful wings

Christmas Card Challenges - Things with wings

8 kommentarer:

Susanne sa...

Ditt kort är alldeles underbart fint! Så söt fågelbild o så fint färglagt samt dekorerat. Önskar dig en fin helg! Kramizar Susanne

Lisa InkyWings sa...

Himla mysigt kort! Det blev så himla fint med flowersoft"snön".

Jag håller dock med dig om att nu vill man helst glömma vintern ett tag... ;)

Heather sa...

Wow!! Your coloring is stunning. Your cute little chickadee is perfect and I LOVE how you added just a touch of "snow" on the branches. I had that thought, too, but didn't know how to get it to work. You nailed it! Gorgeous papers, too. All together a stunning card!

fabiola jaques sa...

super jolie ta carte, magnifique déco et superbe scène, biz

Hazel sa...

Totally gorgeous - love the bird - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 120 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

Julie E sa...

Beautiful! The snow is such a wonderful touch - love the results!

mhlcards sa...

Så fint vännen!

Kram!

Lotta sa...

Men oj, det här var ju vansinnigt snyggt!! kram Lotta

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails