Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 3 april 2013

DT Copic Marker Sverige: My card for the challenge!


Today I'd like to show the card that I only let you peek at the other day... My DT-card for the challenge at Copic Marker Sweden. Our challenge is a sketch and we'd like you to use the word JOY in some way as well... Either add it as a sentiment or let you card just jump with joy in some other way... :-D

This is my card....



Here it is up front.... The image is designed by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps and colored with Copics.




Here are some detailed pictures.... Flowers from Wild Orchid, papers from Maja Design...




Thank's for dropping by today! I wish you a magical spring day filled with crafting!























6 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

OHHH sååå himla gulligt!!! Underbara färger!! =)

Kramen

stitch-and-greet sa...

OMG! This is jaw dropping amazing!!!I can´t find words to express my enthusiasm - except "perfect" :o. Hugs, Renata

Susy sa...

Helt underbart vackert kort, med en längtan till våren!

KRAM SUSY

pia iris sa...

et utrolig flott kort.
elsker lilla (gjorde ikke det før)
flott malt og pyntet.
me like <3
klem pia

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the colors and all the beautiful details! Sweet image!

CraftinGranny sa...

Am absolutely gorgeous card Linda. Awesome coloring and beautiful details. You truly are a spectacular artist. "Hugs" Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails