Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 22 mars 2013

SweScrapbook: Playful with Mo Manning!

Hey there my lovelies!! I'm so glad you stopped by today as I have a birthday card to show you... Love this image by Mo Manning and also the gorgeous papers from Simple Stories.

I made this card lifting a card over at SweScrapbook - the card was colorful and it inspired me to make a card full of colors and childhood joy.


I make my cards like tents mostly these days - they tend to fall over if you make them like a card you buy at the store... Mabye I should take that as a hint that I'm using to many embellishments?!?! Well I didn't on this card - only a few buttons... :-) Less was actually more this time even if I really can't believe it.

Here is the cutest image!! Love this little guy! I used Copics to color him....

Here are the buttons and the sentiment is written with stickers - says "congratulations"....

Have a happy and magical day - and also if you like, stop by a bit later as I have another card to show you then....

I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Copic Marker Europe - Card for a man

Can you dig it? Male birthday

Crafty Ribbons - One for the boys

Delightful Challenges - One for the boys

Cardmania - Lots of layers

Whoopsie Daisy Challenge - Punch it out!

Here comes the boys - Picture inspiration

2 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh det här kortet bara älskar jag. Såååå färgglatt och bara urgulligt! :) ♥

Kraaam

Miss Emerald sa...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful colours and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails