Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 28 mars 2013

My little secret is out... DT Copic Marker Sweden!

So can you believe I did the happy dance about 4 weeks ago?!?!? I was over the moon as I late on a Friday night got an email asking me to join the DT of the Copic Marker Sweden blog!!!!

Hop on over to Copic Marker Sweden and read my presentation, check out my übertalanted teamies and also make sure to follow the blog to see the challenge and inspiration that we will post there. We also have a facebook page - just search for Copic Marker Sweden and you'll find us!

Have a magical day!!!

8 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhhhh *avis* såååå stort grattis til dej och alla nya dt:isar!! *hurra hurra hurra*!!! =)

Kraaaaaaaaam

chrissy xx sa...

FABulous FABulous news...
Congratulations.
Chrissyxx

Helle sa...

Gratulerer til deg !

-Helle-

fabiola jaques sa...

hé super! félicitation!!! biz

Lynda Nielsen sa...

Awww Congratulations Linda... I'm so happy for you. What an honor, and soooo well deserved. Your use of Copics is SPECTACULAR. =)
Sending you BIG Hugs,
Lynda

Dianne sa...

Congratulations, not surprised your coloring is perfect, have a wonderful holiday weekend

Sofia Eriksson sa...

Stort GRATTIS till dig fina Linda! Ett perfekt uppdrag till dig!! Avis, men får skylla mig själv eftersom jag inte sökte. :(
Det ska bli sååå roligt att följa er! Kram

Kjersti sa...

Gratulerer Linda, såå vel fortjent!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails