Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 1 mars 2013

Happy 9th Birthday Lili of the Valley!

Today I'd like you all to join me in wishing a fantabulous happy birthday to Lili of the Valley as they are celebrating their 9th birthday!! I have been in love with these images since I first saw them but acctually got my first only this summer for their Christmas release. And I could not resist their lastest release either.... So absolutely adorable!!!

I have made a card for Lili of the Valley's birthday card challenge and this is it:



Here is the card up front - the papers are from Maja Design.



Here is a close up on the image.... I used distress refils to color and some Stickles Star Dust for a glittery effect.





Here are hte gorgeous flowers... From Wild Orchid mostly, as always...

I also took a picture sideways to show the 3D effect - it doesn't really come across so well but all the butterflies makes it really pop.



Here is a close up on the butterflies and the clouds... The butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart and the cloud die is from Memory Box.


That's it from me for now but I will be back later today with my card for Christmas Stampin all year long so I hope to see you again! Wish you all a magical day!!


I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Lili of the Valley - Birthday Competition

Creative Cards - Birthday

Timeless Tuesday - All that glitters

Sketchy Colors - Mariannes beautiful sketch

Crafts and Me - Punches/dies

9 kommentarer:

Pop's Cards sa...

Hey sweetie what a gorgeous creations, I love it...

Thank you for joining us on our 9th Birthday challenge....

Huggles Pops x x x

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

This is a beautiful card love the colours and layout
jacqui x

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the colors and papers and beautiful embellishments! Wonderful coloring of the darling LOTV image!

fabiola jaques sa...

trop belle!!! biz

Tine Kristiansen sa...

Åå so flott kort!
Utruleg flott fargelagt motiv!!
Super fine detaljer!

Tusen takk for at du deltok hos oss i Sketchy Colors :)

Klem frå Tine

Jenn Bedient sa...

Absolutely stunning! Love everything about it, especially the papers, the image, your coloring, the embellies... wait! I think that's just about everything on the card lol! Great job. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a wonderful day!

- Jenn DT

paper fun sa...

Stunningly beautiful. Gorgeous flowers and coloring.

Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Ann Marie Governale sa...

What a beautiful creation! I love the LOTV image and how beautifully you colored them. Your card design is just fab! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafts and Me for our Dies and Punches challenge. We hope you continue to play along with us! Hugs, xxx Ann Marie

Cindy :) sa...

lovely card, great colouring job, such a sweet image :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails