Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 6 mars 2013

GDT Whiff of Joy: Apron full of flowers!

Sooo, today I'm back with a new GDT card for Whiff of Joy. I'm really having a blast coloring all the gorgeous images from them to use on the cards for March!! Wow! And the this time I've used the gorgeous Whiff of Joy papers for my card as well. And also be on the look out - some time soon I will be publishing a tutorial on the World of Ideas... *scary and exciting*... I hope you will enjoy it!

The papers I used for this card are called Frülingserwacken.


I've used sweet Maya for my card and the image is called Apron full of flowers. She's colored with distress refils.

 

Here is a close up on the pretty flowers.


More flowers....

A pic form the side to show off my new Martha Steward punch - a border with butterflies.... Loooooove butterflies!


I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Whoopsie Daisy - Use two patterned papers

The crazy challenge - A thank you card

No matter which challenge - Anything goes

Heck of a Challenge - Spring/Butterflies and Pearls

Have a magical day!!!

12 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Så himla fint färglagt stumpan.... kortet är superfint och blomdekosen ybersöta ♥

Kraaam

Agneta Lundbäck Sjölin sa...

fint kort med fräscha vårfärger...

marion sa...

Such a lovely and sweet card, hugs, Marion

Lisa Jane sa...

what a cute image and gorgeous colours
Thanks for joining us at Heck of a challenge this month for our butterfly and pearls challenge
Lisa x

Jenny sa...

Was für eine schöne, farbenfrohe Karte. Sie gefällt mir sehr gut. Liebe Grüße Jenny

fabiola jaques sa...

super mignonne et toute printanière, biz

marion sa...

Here I am again :), I also want to thank you for taking part at the NMWC challenge, I feel honoured you entered with this fab card, hugs, marion

Dianne sa...

Love the border punch, and you have colored it gorgeously,will look forward to the tutorial..

Anna sa...

Vilket sött kort! Fjärilar är aldrig fel!

Vårkramen Anna

Åsa/asamia sa...

Supersött kort med söt stämpel och fina detaljer.
Imorrn ses vi, jag längtar!

Sanja Grdinić sa...

This is so cute! Love this images and the colors you used to color it! :)

Ellen sa...

Very cute card, just love this image. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails