Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 27 mars 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Butterflies!

Today we are ready with a new challenge at The Whiff of Joy and this time I have chosen the theme - and of course my choice is to see you use BUTTERFLIES!!! I just loooove butterflies so this really was a perfect theme for me. I do sooo hope that you will be able to join us and also stop by The Whiff of Joy to check out the awesome work of my teamies!

Here is my creation:



Here is a close up on the image... It's the adorable Maya from the latest release...


Here is a close up on the flowers, feathers and a die cut swirl from Cheery Lynn.


Happy Wednesday to you all and I hope you will stop by here tomorrow as I have a secret to share... :-D


4 kommentarer:

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

This is gorgeous, great image and super colours
jacqui x

Maritha sa...

Ursnyggt gumman.....så fina detaljer och sååå fint med rosorna. Så söt stämpel med. :) ♥

Kraaam

fabiola jaques sa...

elle est chou comme tout, super joli bouquet de fleurs, biz

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS sa...

Bold and beautiful! She is super cute, great bold color and I like all these flowers. Wonderful card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails