Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 8 april 2013

DT SweScrapbook - Lifting myself with Bildmålarna!


Today I'm back with a new card and this is for a new baby. I just adore this little darling boy on the train, you can find it at Bildmålarna. I have acctually lifted one of my own cards for SweScrapbook but this one is for a boy and in darker colors and the other one for a girl in bright pastels.

This is what I made:


Here it is up front.... I don't remember where the papers are from... Gosh, that's hard as I loooove papers.... And these are so cute!



I colored the image with my Copics...



Decorations... Less is more for me but I can't go without decorations...




Thank you for stopping by me today! I love to see you visit and I hope you will all have a fantabulous day out there!!!


I'm adding my card to these challenges:
Bildmålarna Challenge - Less is more

Challenges for Everybody - Anything goes

Stamping Senstation - A special occasion

Crafty Creations Challenge - Flowers or Fairys

Crafting for all seasons Challenge - Floral delight

10 kommentarer:

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Lovely card, great image and those papers are just yummy
jacqui x

Malin E sa...

Tusen tack för den fina kommentaren i min blogg!!!
Här inne fanns det MASSOR av fint att kika på!! Gud så duktig du är!
Tyvärr kan jag inte blogga om kortet på copic utmaningen, jag har nämligen inte målat ed copicpennor.MEN jag väntar hem pennor som jag köpt begagnade av en på fb så när jag fått hem dom och FÖRHOPPNINGSVIS lärt mig måla med dom DÅ ska jag vara med!! Verkar så kul!
Kram MAlin

pinky sa...

What a brilliant card, perfect for our non birthday challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh meeen....så himla gulligt. Papprena är ursöta och när man väl klippt bort remsan nertill där det står vem tillverkaren är då glömmer jag bort det direkt!!!! :)

Kraaaaam

stitch-and-greet sa...

Oh, another fantastic card! So creative, cute and beautifully colored! Thanks for sharing :), Hugs Renata

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the colours here, big hugs love Pops x x x

Dawn Lancaster sa...

Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us in the Floral Delight challenge at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Francesca sa...

Very Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us at
Stamping sensations

Hugs
Francesca

cotnob sa...

This is a fabulous card, I love your papers and adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Bianca sa...

Wow! This is such a fab project! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails