Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 26 mars 2013

DT ELB: A turqouise layout!


This a layout I created from a sketch from SweScrapbook for En liten butik. The papers are from the webshop.

But I'll start off with some details for a change... Here is the banner and you can also see that I have used a couple of maskes along with glimmer mist and gesso.



Here are some of the flowers (private)....

More flowers.... (also private)

Here is the finished layout.... I just love to look on my sons face - he looks so totally happy but still with a fox behind both ears... The title is "skållhet" which means "burning hot" and it relates to the fact that he's in an outdoor hot tub - the steamy fog is from the water and I wanted to make a cloudy/foggy layout to keep the theme from the photo.

Have a magical day and if you are going to Stockholm Scrap&Pearl Event - do come say Hi! I'll be in En liten butik's shop coloring images most of Saturday the 6th of April.

2 kommentarer:

Louise sa...

Åh min lilla busa!
Så mycket vackert du har skapat den sista tiden! Jag är såååå ledsen att jag inte har tid att besöka dig lika ofta som jag skulle vilja :(
Jag får kolla ikapp här nu ;)
Vilken fantastisk blå turkos lo! Ja, underbarare har jag nog sällan skådat. Fotot är vackert, blommorna vidunderliga :)

Kram, hoppas ni alla mår bra ❤

Lynda Nielsen sa...

Absolutely beautiful Linda... I love each and every detail. And of course the color is one of my all time favorites. Beautiful work hun.
Big Hugs,
Lynda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails