Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 25 mars 2013

DT EBW: Animal Antics!

Today we have a new challenge ready for you over at Elisabeth Bell's World   and this time the theme is "Animal Antics" - not a real problem as Elisabeth most often draw the most adorable little animals into her images...

This is my card.....


I used papers from Maja Design and the green die cuts are from a Spellbinder die.



Here is a close up on the image.... It's from Whimsey Stamps and I colored her using my Copics... I think this might acctually be one of my absolute favorites from the Cottage Cuties collection....


Here are some of the flowers....



 

Here are some more flowers....

Thank you for stopping by today - I hope you will be able to find the time to join us!

Have a magical day!

4 kommentarer:

stitch-and-greet sa...

This is really adorable and lovely!!! Your card lifts my mood :). Thanks for sharing, Renata xx

Maritha sa...

Ohhhhh vilka härliga färger du har använt här! Riktigt härligt kort med en liten föraning av sommaren....:) ♥

Kraaam

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the colors and papers and layout! Fantastic coloring of the sweet image!

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

This is gorgeous great colours and papers and such a beautiful image
jacqui x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails