Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 13 mars 2013

DT DigiBells: A tasty read!

Today's post is for the DigiBells and it's a card I made at the crop this weekend. The challenge was to follow a sketch. This is what I made...


I used A tasty Read for my image and she is available in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery. I colored her with distress markers this time.


The papers I've used are from Bo Bunny and then I just added a ton of flowers, butterflies, pearl string, ribbon, bow and a charm!

I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Hello Spring

Ribbon Carousel - Spring is in the air

Happy Campers - Flutterby Butterfly

The Ribbon girl - Add ribbon or twine

Cute Card Thursday - Spring Fever



Have a magical day!!

11 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Vilka super härliga färger....och jösses så himla fint du har färglagt ♥♥ kortet är bara perfekt vännen

Kraaam

fabiola jaques sa...

adorable, tout en délicatesse, biz

Carla S. sa...

This is so gorgeous, Linda! I love the colors and papers and details! Your coloring is outstanding!

Mary Lou sa...

Amazing Linda!!! Really love the soft distress look..awesome coloring----I love it!!!!
Hugs

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

This is adorable love that image and colours
jacqui x

Ann-Charlotte's blogg sa...

Helt bedårande kort!
Kramar

Dianne sa...

Wow the background is gorgeous, I love the netting you used, the pink and brown is beautiful and your coloring is perfect, thanks for sharing this gorgeous card and have a great day..

Vee Cassidy sa...

Your card is beautiful I really like all the texture and dimension you have added. Thank you for joining us at Happy Campers and good luck in the challenge. Vee xx

Diane sa...

Gorgeous card Linda, so pretty !! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

hugs Diane xx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) sa...

This is so lovely, gorgeous coloring and love your color choices - one of my favorite color combos. Beautiful embellies too. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this time:)

Dora sa...

This is gorgeous, I love the colours and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails