Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 15 mars 2013

DT DigiBells: Bloghop for the March Release!!

Welcome to our release bloghop this month! Today we are welcoming the absolutely adorable Merry Weather into the digital family. She is available in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery along with the rest of the digital images we all love and adore.

If you came here from my talented and very adorable friend and teamie Sofia then you are hopping along the right track. If you did not, then you need to head back to DigiBell's blog and start at the beginning as you do not want to miss out any of the eye candy my teamies have created for your inspiration. At the DigiBell's blog you can also read about your chance to win this adorable digi - yes, yes you can WIN her for yourself!!!

This is my card.... I made an easel card - a vision in pink ;-)

  

Here is a close up on the front. The papers are from Fancy Pants. 


Here is a close up on Merry Weather... I used Copics to color her...



Here are the gorgeous flowers... Most from Wild Orchids of course.... :-D



More flowers... The corner is a die from Cuttlebug. The leaves are from a punch. 


The base of the card... The sentiment is from Vilda Stamps (translates to Summer Greetings)



Thank you for hopping with us today, your next stop is a real treat! I'm fo course talking about my dear teamie Mary Lou's blog - she's such a sweetheart and her coloring is just nothing short of amazing! Just don't forget to comment before you go for your chance to win :-D

22 kommentarer:

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the easel design and beautiful colors and papers! Outstanding coloring of the cute new image!

jan farnworth sa...

really cute card.

Rosie Gustafson sa...

Lovely easel card and your flowers are so beautiful. Great card.

Kim. sa...

Stunning card, love the soft colours and style of this card. Beautifully embellished and colouring.
Kim xXx

La Vikinga sa...

Vilka gulliga kort du gör!

Charlotta / La Vikinga

Dianne sa...

BEAUTIFUL Linda,your background is fabulous,the paper lovely, pretty flowers and she is colored perfectly thanks so much for sharing this beauty, and have a great day..

Lynda Nielsen sa...

Oh my, absolutely stunned here girlfriend... You always have a way of making me smile with your beautiful work. You've outdone yourself again my friend. Oh what a beautifully colored image, and your papers and embellies are PERFECT as always.I really must get myself some of these "corner" pieces, they add such eligance to your creations. I just have to give them a try myself. LOL
Sending you biggest Hugs,
Lynda

Ea Christiansen sa...

Absolutely gorgeous card - Love the sparkle in the water.
Hugz
Ea

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

This is gorgeous, love the image colours and sparkle on the water
jacqui x

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh rosa....det är helt galet sött kortet. ♥

Kraaam

fabiola jaques sa...

super super jolie et adorable, biz

Mary sa...

What a gorgeous card! I live the way you've colored this adorable image! The papers you used are beautiful and I love the color combo you used. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Mary sa...

What a gorgeous card! I live the way you've colored this adorable image! The papers you used are beautiful and I love the color combo you used. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Denise Goeldner sa...

wonderful easel layout and beautiful colors and papers. Outstanding coloring of the cute new image. hugs xx

Eulanda sa...

OH how precious!! Such a pretty image and beautifully colored! Great card layout as well. Hugs!

CraftinGranny sa...

Oh how I love to visit!!! This is a gorgeous card Linda and your coloring is awesome. Love your flower bouquets. Have a wonderful weekend! "Hugs" Carol

Susan Dube sa...

So perfect! I love everything about this card! I need to try an easle card because yours is beautiful! Love he flowers, and those corner pieces are to die for! She's colored so beautifully and I adore the papers. Sheer perfection!

Hugs,

Susan

Jenny sa...

Was für ein tolles Kärtchen. Die farben sind toll und das Motiv ist so niedlich. Liebe Grüße.Jenny

stitch-and-greet sa...

I know by now that your cards are always super delightful and elegant. But once more you´ve outdone yourself. FANTASTIC! Regards, Renata

Mary Lou sa...

Hey Sweet Linda~~My oh My this is Gorgeous!!! I know you always comment on my coloring but girly..........yours is TERRIFIC!!!!!! Very beaurtiful presentation of Little Miss Merry Weather!!
God Bless

Jan sa...

Love the colours you've used. Thanks for sharing.

Glynda sa...

This is a great card. Trying to do the blog hop to win this image. I love the finishing touches and the heart paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails