Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 9 mars 2013

DT CSAYL: Use patterned papers!

Yes, my friends!! We are ready with a new challenge over at Christmas Stampin all year long and this time all you need to do is to use patterned papers!! Easy-peasy, right!?!!?

We are sponsored by Bearly Mine Design for this sponsor and I can tell you I was a bit scared at first as we were supposed to use digital papers and I've never used them before... But wow!! It was really easy and fun, not to mention that the papers are GORGeous!!!*heart* So happy to get to work with them!! The set we used is called Festive Fun and it's from Bearly Mine Design.

Here is my creation:

A close up on the image - colored using my Copics... The image is from Tidly Inks. 

¨
Here is the card...


Close up on the pennants... 


The card up front.... Love these papers!!!


Sideways picture.... 


More close ups on the adorable paper!!!


So... Is blogger playing tricks with you as well? I do not now how to get the image in the right order from start! The just get messed up and in random order when I add them. Sorry for todays post - I'm really stressed out today and I do not have time to shift the order.... I hope you can forgive me! 

I would love to see you join in our challenge this week!! Best of luck to you my friends!! 

Have  a magical day! 

10 kommentarer:

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Gorgeous card love those papers and such a cute image
jacqui x

Jenny sa...

Mir gefällt deine Karte sehr. Die Farben sind toll und das Motiv ist soooo süß.
Liebe Grüße Jenny

Julie E sa...

Your card is full of sweetness!!! Darling image and you colored her up beatifully.

Maritha sa...

Ojoj...en till julkortsutmaning-blogg(som jag tydligen missat) =)jag kanske kommer att ha julkort fram till 2015 klara om jag ska hoppa med i alla hi hi hi...

Ditt kort är verkligen bara toppenfint!!! =)

Kraaamen damen(hoppas ni har en toppendag....hm...bara liiite avis...);)

chrissy xx sa...

JUst GOrgeous! The cutest of images and LOve your design too.
Chrissyxx

scrapparewa sa...

Åh, så sött kort! Har just hittat hit och jisses vad mycket fint här fanns!!! Du är en fena på att färglägga! Speciellt alla hår är ju helt fantastiska!!! Tack för besöket, återkommer gärna!!!
Kram!

Heather sa...

Your card is so beautiful!! The image is adorable and your coloring is fabulous! I was a little concerned about the digital paper, too, but you're right it was really easy and came out gorgeous!!

fabiola jaques sa...

super jolie et très chouette utilisation des papiers, biz

Patty Chalas sa...

your card is so pretty Linda!! Love your coloring and that images is so pretty

Dianne sa...

You have colored her beautifully, and the background fabulous goes perfect with your image, thanks for sharing and have a great weekend..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails