Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 15 mars 2013

DT CSAYL: Sparkle and Shine!

We are ready with a new Christmas Challenge over at Christmas Stampin all year long and this time we'd like your projects to sparkle and shine!

We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Design and my image is called Christmas Cupcake - Mistletoe.


This is what I made:


Here is a close up on the image - I used Copics to color it and added lots of Stickles to it. 


I printed the sentiment from my computer - thought it went well with the image :-) I do hope you will find time to join us!!! Have a magical day and do stop by a bit later as I have a second posting going live in a few hours :-D


4 kommentarer:

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Love this card great colours, super image and yummy papers
jacqui x

chrissy xx sa...

JUst GOrgeous! What a cutie this image is..FABulous colours...FABulous design too. LOve your snowflakes.
Chrissyxx

fabiola jaques sa...

trop appétissante et tellement bling bling, biz

Heather sa...

So gorgeous!!! Love your coloring and the sparkles on the cupcake. Such fun snowflake borders, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails