Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 2 mars 2013

DT CSAYL - Photo Inspiration!

Sorry peeps! My post is up a bit late today! This is my inspirational card for Christmas Stampin all year long were we have a photo inspiration challenge for you.

We are sponsored by the lovely Emma Canning and for my card I've used an image called Christmas Cuddle.


This is my card...


Here is the card up front . papers from Fancy Pants (ohh I think... just got really unsure right now...)


Here is a close up on the image - colored with copics.


Some of the flowers...


Thank you for stopping by today! Have a lovely weekend!

8 kommentarer:

Debby sa...

what a great card
love the digi and colors you used

Hugs Debby

Chris_P sa...

Superfint!! Vilka mysiga stämplar!!

Jenny sa...

Eine bezaubernde Karte. Das Motiv gefällt mir gut und die Gestaltung ist klasse. Liebe Grüße Jenny

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Lovely card super image and I love the papers you've used
jacqui x

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh kortet är bara heeeelt galet fint vännen!! Underbart julkort...stämpeln är ursöt!! =)


Kraaaaam

Kjersti sa...

Så lekkert kort Linda, fint å komme i gang med julen allerede:)
Ha ei fin uke!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

fabiola jaques sa...

elle est adorable, fine et délicate, biz

chrissy xx sa...

JUst GOrgeous! A FABulous design and I LOve your sentiments...One cute image too.
Chrissyxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails