Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 13 februari 2013

SweScrapbook: He loves me.... with Whimsy Stamps!

Tnis is my second post today - Scroll down for my Whiff of Joy Challenge DT card....

Today we have a new inspirational post for you at SweScrapbook. This time we are lifting Carina Lindholm. Again - I've made a very free interpretation of Carina's card... I have a really hard time to make something without a colored image so I tend to make very free interpretations of the cards we lift.... :-D

This is my card...


Here it is up front...


My image is one of the ADORABLE Cottage Cuties from Whimsy Stamps - Sun Kissed. I colored her using Distress Refils.


Here are some embellishments...


More details...


Thank you for stopping by today - have a magical day!!

5 kommentarer:

Chris_P sa...

Superfint kort!!!

Ann-Charlotte's blogg sa...

Wow vilka underbara kort, älskar Musen Henry och den lilla flickan så otroligt söt, din färgläggning är supersnygg!
Må så gott!
Kram Ann-Charlotte

Anna sa...

Du är makalöst duktig på att göra kort!

Vinterkramen Anna

Dianne sa...

You colored her beautifully and the background stunning, thanks for sharing...

Annie sa...

what a cutie! beautifully coloured and a gorgeous card.
hugs, annie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails