Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 25 februari 2013

Inkido Challenge: My sweet boy!


For today I have acctually made a layout!! I know it's been ages since last time.... But I just went with the flow and found a lot of inspiration at my friend and treasured source of inspiration Grethe.

This layout is made for the challenge over at Inkido/Papercrafts of Scandinavia and you are supposed to use a photo in black 'n white.




I've used some papers from Inkido, the brown background, the dotted orange/peach one and the vintage text one. The other papers are from Echo Park and I just love how they all work so well together eventhough the makers are not the same. The flowers are mostly Primas as well as the blingy swirls. I think some of the metal embellishments are from Kort og Godt.





This picture is acctually taken in the spring but who can help where inspiration takes you? It turned out to be an autumn layout and that's the beauty of b/w photos - you can do what you like :-D




The sun is shining here today and this weekend we had 4 C so I'm having hopes for spring now... (Soo ok we hade -10 C this morning but who care when the sun is shining!!! *lol*)

Have a magical and crafty day my friends!!!

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails