Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 10 februari 2013

GDT Whiff of Joy: An apple for you!

Sadly the scheduling of this post did not work as planned but here it is at last!! ;-) My first post as GDT for Whiff of Joy.

I've made a card with this little cutie drawn by Elisabeth Bell. I used Distress Refils to color her.


Here is the card from up front...



Here is the close up on the image called Nr 1 Teacher.


Here is a close up on some of the embellishments. I've used flowers from Petaloo, some metal and a tag. The papers are from Maja Design and the green striped one is from my stash...


Thank's for stopping by today, sweeties!! I hope you will be back tomorrow to check out the Whiff of Joy bloghop!! :-D

Have a magical evning!

3 kommentarer:

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the layout and beautiful embellishments! Wonderful coloring of the adorable image!

Anna sa...

Men såå fint!!! Söt bild som är såå fint målad. Fina papper speciellt det med små päron, så charmigt. :)
Kramis

Dianne sa...

Gorgeous and the coloring excellent as usual, thanks for sharing..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails