Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 27 februari 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: A sketch!

Hey there my friends, new and old, always great to see you! Today I'd like to show you the card I made for the new challenge over at The Whiff of Joy. This time we have a sketch for you made by a true sketch master, Karina.


This is the card I made. I just adore this sweet little Henry with his marshmallow melting over the fire. The papers I've used are from Bo Bunny, thought they matched the scenery quite well with the stary night, the leaves and the loggs.


Here is a close up on Campfire fun as the image is called, colored with distress refils.

Here is a close up on some of the embellishments...


So yank out those adorable Whiff of Joy images and get crafting!!

I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Joanna Sheen - Layer it up!

Totally Gorjuss - Happy (who isn't a happy camper!?!?)

My time to craft - Inspired by a song (In the jungle performerd in for example The Lion King by Disney)

Allsorts Challenge - Animals

I wish you all a magical day!!

13 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Another really pretty card and I just love that sweet little owl embellishment.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pop's Cards sa...

Good Morning sweetie...

This is so gorgeous....

Wonderful Colours too...

Have a great day Huggles Pops x x x

Maritha sa...

Ett riktigt fint Busan kort...=)

Skrattade häromdan igen....mass-kommentarer.....ha ha ha du är skön du!!

Kraaaam

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) sa...

Thanks for joining us at MTTC!
Great card :) no idea what your song is, but I will trust you!!!
Good luck!

Chris_P sa...

Supergulligt kort!!

Sue - bearhouse sa...

This is so beautiful. I love the cute image, gorgeous papers and such fabulous detailing.
This is gorgeous Rachel. One of my favourite SC images and I love your soft colouring and fabulous layout.
Sue xx

marion sa...

Cute colouring and such a lovely card, longing for the time we can go outside and have a campfire :), hugs, Marion

Craftnut sa...

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

Dianne sa...

Beautiful card love the dark background the the softly colored image brilliant, thanks fro sharing...

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS sa...

Linda this is so stinkin cute. Makes me want to roast smores... Very sweet and beautiful coloring.

Elise sa...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Wow!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Claudia sa...

Hi there, what a fantastic card. Love the combination of the background papers, they are so great for the wonderful coloured stamp.

Thanks also for your lovely comment on my blop.

I wish you a wonderful weekend.

Hugs Claudia

Katharina Frei sa...

Great colors and colorations. Perfect combination for this boyish card :)
Katharina x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails