Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 13 februari 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Anything goes!

We have a new challenge at The Whiff of Joy and this time our theme is "anything goes". This is sooooo easy!!! :-) And I really hope that you will join us!

This is my card featuring little fireman Henry! I made it for my eldest son who turned 6 years old a few weeks ago.... I can't really believe he's already 6....!!


Here is a close up on Henry - I've used distress refils to color him.

Flowers and some punched out leaves....

Here is a pic from the side... Papers from Echo Park.


So my friends - hop on over and see what my amazing teamies have come up with for this challenge and I hope to see you join us!!!

Have a magical day!

3 kommentarer:

marion sa...

FAbulous card, love how you coloured Henry, so cute :), hugs, Marion

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh båda korten(det under) är helt underbara ....och som vanligt sitter jag här och förundras vart du hittar ALL TID???? Jösses...du hinner ju så mycket....och jag knappt nåt!! *skrattar*

Kraaaaam

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS sa...

This is totally cute! Your coloring is beautiful and Henry just makes me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails