Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 6 februari 2013

DT Hobbyhärvan: A tealight card with Belles 'n Whistles!

Today I'm blogging a card at Hobbyhärvan - if you click on the picture you will be redirected to their blog and be able to see more pics (and read info in swedish!!).






The darling little image is from Belles 'n Whistles and is's with sadness in my heart that I think of the adorable images as Summer has decided to close down. :-( I have colored this little darling with distress refils.

The papers are from Bildmålarna and Papirdesign. I've embellished my card with a flower from Prima, a butterfly from Petaloo, some YouDo leaves and punchinella.

I kept the inside simple to show off the gorgeous dp! They are from Papirdesign - just sooo darling!! I've made a little box for the tealights and punched out a Spellbinder heart to show the a bit. They smell of vanilla and so did my crafting studio as well for days after I finished the card... :-D


Thank you all for visiting me today!! I wish you all a magical and happy crafting day!


I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Elphine House - Heart and Ribbon (there is a ribbon that shows slightly and the hearts are on the candle box)

Simon says Stamp - Anything goes

Hanna&Friends - Anything goes

Pumpkin Spice - Hearts

Simply Create Too - Valentines or Hearts

Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything goes

Craft your Passion - Pastells

The Pretty Little Ribbon - Anything goes

13 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

A really lovely card and so nice to see the inside decorated as well.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

B x

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh kortet är ju bara så himla fint!! papprena är gudomliga och stämpeln såååå fint målad!!! <3 Löv it!!

Kraaaam

Sarah sa...

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous project, Linda! I love the papers and the darling image! Your coloring is wonderful, as always!

~ginny sa...

Welcome to the "Pastels" Challenge at Craft Your Passion... Love your choice of DP and that image is darling!
Good luck and I look forward to seeing your creation next week!

~ginny
CYP Design Team
Personal blog: RubberMAD
http://ggetty.blogspot.com/

Missy sa...

This is great, your coloring looks so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Shop Pumpkin Spice this week!!

Janice sa...

What a delightful gift, love how you've made it and adore that image and your fab colouring, Jx

Cheryl sa...

This is a wonderful project! You colored this sweet image beautifully.



Thank you for joining our challenge at Pumpkin Spice .

--Cheryl--

Jacqueline Smith sa...

Fabulous project, love the coloring job and all the details on your project! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Shanna Shands sa...

Such a sweet creation. Thanks for playing with LRS!

Holly AKA KopyKat sa...

this is so adorable, love it.

ScrappyHappyMommy sa...

What a beautiful card and I love the inclusion of the tea lights in the inside. What a beautiful take on pastels.Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion this week.

Anita
DT Member at Craft Your Passion

LaJanette sa...

Wow this is such an awesome card! I love the image and all your embellishments are fresh and cute. Those candles with the heart window are truly special. Totally fantastic.

Hugs from GDT for Loves RubberStamps;

Janette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails