Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 25 februari 2013

DT EBWC: Let's get sketchy!! (Whimsy Stamps)

Don't miss out on my previous post, scroll down please, this is my second post today!

Today we have a new challenge ready over at Elisabeth Bell's World and this time we have a sketch by our fabulous former DT-member Janneke.

This is the card I made:



Here is the card up front - papers are from my scraps.... Pink and green - a great color combo! :-D




Here is a close up on the image from Whimsy Stamps. For today I have colored her using Copics.



Here are some of the embellishments....


As usual, this time of month, Whimsy Stamps is holding a GDT Call and, as usual :-) , I'm adding my card to their call! I mean who wouldn't want to GDT for Whimsy Stamps?!?!? 

Here is a link to the call Guest Designer Contest.  

I'm also adding my card to these challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - Animals

Milk and Coffee Challenge - Make it cute

Paper Creators Craft - Flowery Delight

Totally Papercrafts - Hope for spring

Delicious Doodles - Flowers for spring

Whimsy Challenge - Add metal

Have a magical day, my crafty friends!! I hope you will be able to join us at Elisabeth Bell's World this month!

15 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh kortet är helt ljuvligt....och helt sant, vem vill inte vara en GD där...:) ♥

Kraaam

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the papers you chose and the wonderful image! Excellent coloring!

Pascale Mitchell sa...

Beautiful card thank you for joining us at delicious doodles xxx

brenda sa...

So very pretty and beautifully embellished.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Samantha sa...

Very cute card, Thanks for sharing with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0)

Dianne sa...

Oh my Dear,your right a fabulous color combo, the papers behind are beautiful how you arranged the flowers is wonderful, and your coloring is perfection, thanks so much for sharing with us, and have a great week, big hugs from Canada...

fabiola jaques sa...

elle est super super mignonne, biz

Craftnut sa...

Thanks for entering our challenge this week at Allsorts Tracy xx

Elise sa...

Wow, this is STUNNING! I love the colors and all of your beautiful flowers!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

KraftyKoolKat sa...

This is such a wow card. Really stunning and full of loveliness. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxx

Julia sa...

Beautiful card! Great coloring of the image and a fab LO.
Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles.
Hugs,
Julia

Debbie D (Padster) sa...

What a sweet and gorgeous card - love the flowers and your colouring - thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy for our Metal challenge
xx

Clairebears sa...

This is so pretty :0) I love the colours you have used and the gorgeous flowers too.
Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Creators - Flowery Delights Challenge this time and good luck.
Love Clairebears x

Jacqueline Smith sa...

What a fabulous card, love the coloring job and all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy Stamps and good luck in a guest DT!

Judith sa...

I love this - the style is fab with those pretty embellies and beautifully cooured image - thank you for joining in at our challenge at whimsy stamps hugs Judith x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails