Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 20 februari 2013

DT DigiBells: Little Rapunzel!

Today it's my turn to post at the DigiBells blog and I made a card featuring Little Rapunzel, available in Elisabeth Bell's Digital Gallery.

This is the card I made:



Here is the card up front; gorgeous papers from Prima.


Here is a close up on darling little Rapunzel.... I used distress markers to color her. I don't really like them as most of my brown colors are green.... :-( Hate that as I love using my refils but they are difficult to bring with you to crops and such...

Flowers.... Wild Orchids.... *love*


More beautiful flowers.....


I'm adding my card to these challenges:

The ABC Challenge - H is for Happy Birthday

Jellypark Challenge - So sweet

Simply Create too - Mother's day/Female

Addicted to stamps - Vintage


Thank you for stopping by today!! I wish you all a magical day!

12 kommentarer:

Anna sa...

Vilket jättefint kort!!! Bedårande motiv och jättefina blommor.
Sååå fint!!!
Kramis

Maritha sa...

Åhhh så himla fint. Kortet är galet gulligt! :) ♥

Kraaam

heidy sa...

Such a gorgeous card!!
XXX Heidy

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the papers and beautiful flowers! Superb coloring of the sweet image!

Loll Thompson sa...

Great image ... beautifully colored. Lovely mix of designer papers and your flower sprays are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Loll

Kylie sa...

I LOVE your colouring of this image. She is adorable and the glittery bits are lovely! Those flowers are just stunning. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

CraftinGranny sa...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Playing catch up with everyone. I so love your coloring and design talent. "Hugs"

Isabelle Linnér sa...

Så fint kort och vilka härliga färger:)
Kram Isabelle

DianeMoneyGoolsby sa...

Linda: Your card is so very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #31 - Mothers [or for a female].

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Danielle Vincent sa...

Beautiful card! I love all the flowers and the doily. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards sa...

Wow such a beautiful stunning card. I love the layers, flowers and your coloring. Thanks for sharing and joining us over at Simply Create Too DT AJ~

Jenn sa...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and your coloring! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails