Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 1 februari 2013

DT CSAYL: Anything goes!

Yeay!! I'm sooo happy today! I have two posts today.... The first one is this one - my first as at DT at Christmas Stampin' all year long!!! I'm sooo glad to be apart of such an amazing and talented team - thank's for having me girlies!!

The second post is the blog hop post for the DigiBells - we are releasing one of the mooooost adooooorable images of Elisabeth Bell's. Be sure to check back later!! :-D

Today's challenge at CSAYL this week is "anything goes". Such a perfect and easy way to get started on you Christmas card already!!! So the question isn't if you'll join us but what you will make, right?!?!

This is what I made for your inspiration:


Here is the card from up front.... The papers are from Bo Bunny.


This cute image is from Lily of the Valley and I colored it using distress refils and added a lot of Stickles to make all the snow sparkle.


The beautiful flowers....


More flowers and a better close up on the corner swirls from Cheery Lynn...


Thank you for stopping by me today! Be sure to drop by CSAYL and check out the wonderful cards by my teamies. And be sure to play along with us!

4 kommentarer:

mhlcards sa...

Så fint vännen!

Kram Mari

Julie E sa...

Such sweetness with such a lovely image!

Heather sa...

This is soooo Beautiful! Love your corner brackets and this adorable image. Welcome to the CSAYL team, I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous work.

chrissy xx sa...

JUst GORgeous! The cutest of image and I LOve your colours and embellishments.
Chrissyxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails