Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 20 januari 2013

Vilda Stamps for Christmas!

So I keep on showing off the stuff that has been forgotten this fall... :-D This is a Christmas card with an image from Vilda Stamps - not one to forget... I adooooore this image. So cute and the sleigh is just amazing!!! It just screams out "fairytale" doesn't it?


Here are some of the embellishments... Papers are from Maja Design, the pearl swirl is from Prima, the die cut is from Memory Box.


I tried to color the image with my Copics... Sadly I think I need more colors to be able to do a better coloring job... Well, we'll see what Santa might bring me this year ;-)


So big hugs to all of you and a huge thank you for stopping by me today!

3 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Helt underbart fint .....nog är det sagolikt allt!! =)


Kraaaam

chrissy xx sa...

JUst Gorgeous! The cutest of cute image... FABulous colours and I LOve all your embellishments.
Chrissyxx

Kjersti sa...

Flink du, som er igang med julekortene:) Et flott kort og et herlig julemotiv!
Ha en fin søndag!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails