Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 9 januari 2013

Somehing out of my comfort zone....

Ok.... Today I have stepped out of my comfort zone and made a card that is soooo not me!! I was asked a while back to make a card for a girl graduating from a SPA education... HARD!! It had a ton of requests to it - it should include the year, the name of the school, be in bright "india" colors and also be themed to fit the education (SPA). I had to think hard but I made a card looking like a plain book on the outside and then when you open it you step into a orient-inspirered SPA... What do you think?


Here is the inside... The girl i the towel is a freebee but please.... forgive me as I do not remember where I found her... :-( The sentiment is from Rox and the chadalier is from Magnolia.


So thank you for stopping by me today - I hope you are all enjoying your week! I ish you all a sparkly and creativy Wednesday!

2 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Meeeeeeen åhhhh så himla coolt kort....sant att det är olikt din stil,men det spelar ju ingen roll för du behärskar ju alla stilar!!! Galet bra gjort...=)

Kramen

Lotta sa...

Superfint och så oväntat "inre" i kortet... //Lotta

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails