Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 22 januari 2013

Merry Christmas with Magnolia!

Today I'm sharing this card featuring darling Tilda with gift from the 2011 christmas collection (or was it 2010??!!) Time goes by so fast that I don't remember. I accutally went to a meeting at school last night as my eldest son is starting school this fall... Awww, that is really weird!! He's still my darling little baby boy... Can't believe he has gotten so big!

Well, well, here is today's card for you... Enjoy!


Close up on the image... Colored using distress markers.


Here are some embellishments...


Thank's a bunch for visiting me today! I hope you will have a magical crafty day!

2 kommentarer:

chrissy xx sa...

JUst Gorgeous! The cutest of Tilda's
FABulous colours and love your flowers and the little bell.
Chrissyxx

Maritha sa...

Skönt att du oxå lägger ut lite julkort gumman....jag älskar julkort(ja vinter,och julen med)=)
Kortet är såååå himla fint och helt perfekt!!

Kramen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails