Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 21 januari 2013

Magnolia Soccer for SweScrapbook

So I've given C&S another go.... It's not really my thing but sometimes it feels like the card is finished even with out decorations... I really admire those that can create with out any embellishments at all and still get the card to look complete!


I used Soccer Edwin for my card and colored him using distress refils. The colors were given as blue and orange is the colors of the local team... :-D (I knoooow it's a hiddeous combination!!! :-P )


Thank you my sweet friends for stopping by today!!

5 kommentarer:

Chris_P sa...

Superfint kort!! Färgläggningen är fantastisk!

Maritha sa...

Coolt kort...härliga glada färger!! =)

Kraaam

Grethe sa...

Dette ble et kjempeflott kort! Synes absolutt du behersker stilen! Og med et så lekkert fargelagt stempetrykk, hvem trenger annen pynt??

Lekkert!

Anna sa...

Ja jag blir lika imponerad varje gång av din färgläggningsteknik.

Vinterkramen Anna

fabiola jaques sa...

salut Linda, bienvenue dans la DT de Christmas Stampin, biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails