Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 4 januari 2013

For a mother....

Today I'd like to show a card that I made for a beloved mother. For my card I've masked together two Magnolia images - both a Tilda and an Edwin as it was requested that the should be a boy and a girl on the card and also that the card should be in blue and red.


I colored my couple using distress refils....


The papers are from Maja Design "life in the country" collection and this is a close up on the embellishments. The leaves are punched out using a Martha Stewart punch.


I'd like to add my card to these challenges:
Magnolia Down Under - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by today - I'd like to wish you all a magical day and a wonderful weekend filled with crafting time!!!

10 kommentarer:

Aunty Sue sa...

Hi this its a stunning card and love the making. Thanks for sharing at crazy Cort
Catz this week

marion sa...

Such a lovely card, hugs, Marion

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh så himla gulligt du maskat ihop dom....jättefint!! Snyggt med blått och rött ihop! =)

Kramen

Åsa/asamia sa...

Å så fint, och fina färger och detaljer. Kul att du fick scraptid nu när du blev ensam hemma ett tag.

PaperDaisies sa...

Lovely card. I like the red and blue combo. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Grethe sa...

Nydelig kort!! Så lekkert fargelagt, og blomsterpynten er absolutt strålende!!

Godt nytt år forresten! Håper det står bra til med deg!

Debbie Pamment sa...

Sooo sorry for the problem you had with Mr. Linky over at MDUC. It's all fixed now and I have linked up your gorgeous project.
xXx

Lori sa...

So gorgeous, I love the red roses, thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week, good luck!

sassy sa...

fab card lovely image thanks for joing us at CRAFTY CATZ a worthy entry hugs sassyxxxx

Zoe sa...

what a perfect couple to mask together. looks fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC. I hope you had a lovely New Year. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails