Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 30 januari 2013

DT Whiff of Joy challenge: Hearts and Love!

The theme for the new challenge at the Whiff of Joy Challenge is hearts and love. I made a card featuring Henry with Heart Balloon - available at the Whiff of Joy shop.

This is my card!


Here is little, adorable Henry.... He looks so content don't you think? I've colored using distress refils. The stamping around the edges is with a sentiment stamp from Inkido.

The sentiment and swirl is from Magnolia, the flowers are from Wild Orchids....



The papers are from a paper pad that I just forgot the name of... So sorry!!! I will try to remember to add this later... :-D

I wish you all a magical day and hope to see you participate in the challenge!

I'm adding this card to these challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything goes

Stampavie and more - Love

4 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

YBERGULLIGT!!! =)

Kramis

marion sa...

This is so adorable and sweet, very lovely, hugs, Marion

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS sa...

Wheeee... Oh super fun. Awesome coloring very cheerful and sweet.

Malin ~ Lillpiga sa...

Ett underbart kort! :) Tack för att du är med och tävlar hos oss på WOC!

Kram Malin ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails