Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 16 januari 2013

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Favorite colors and lace!

Today we are ready with a new challenge for you over at the Wiff of Joy Challenge and this time we want you to use your favorite colors and lace. A really easy one, right? ;-)

So yank out those adorable Whiff of Joy-images and get started! And did you see the new release.... Yummy!! Can't wait to get my hands on some of those for all the boy birthdays coming up... :-D

This is my card to inspire you for this challenge:


The image is designed by Elisabeth Bell for Wiff of Joy and I colored her using distress refills in my fav colors blue and green.


Flowers.... Punched out leaves and some pearl thread.


More flowers, a felt hart...


A little shot from the side to show you dimension...


Thank you for hopping by me today - I'd love to hear what you think! Wish all of you a magical day and I hope you will be able to join us in the challenge!

3 kommentarer:

marion sa...

What a fab creation, love the little extra's you added like the cute heart and the cute string of pearls, hugs, Marion

Dunja Dücker sa...

Amazing Linda, your card is so gorgeous. Love the creation so much and all the pearls you have used.

Big Hugs
Dunja xx

Maritha sa...

Så himla fint kort..den där stämplen är såååå fin!!! =)

Kraaam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails