Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 24 januari 2013

DT SweScrapbook - A Prima Magnolia!

Today the technique challenge at SweScrapbook is to create "prima-style"... Ohh I had so much fun creating my inspirational card...! Looove the soft-toned colors and all the flowers when you think of Prima.

This is my card...


I tried to make it very soft in colors and add loads of flowers... Trying to keep it very "light"....


This Tilda is a fav... She's colored using Copics...


Some of the embellishments...


More embellishments....


Thank you my dear friends for visiting me today!!! I really apprechiate all the comments you leave and that you stop by - hope I was able to inspire you at least a little!!!

6 kommentarer:

Chris_P sa...

SUPERgulligt!!!

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the papers and flowers! Wonderful coloring of the darling Tilda!

Åsa aká Scraphorse sa...

Hur fint som helst!! Underbart färglagt!

Kram

Gina L sa...

Love the flowers and soft colors. Great job coloring this image - I love how you did the pleats on her dress. I also like how you outlined the image card. Great idea to bring the eye right to it!

Isabelle Linnér sa...

Vilket vackert kort:)
Kram Isabelle

Maritha sa...

Sååå gulligt!! Älskar dina pytte pytte fjärilar....underbara!! =)

Kramis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails