Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 30 januari 2013

DT SweScrapbook: Clean&Simple with LOTV!

(This is my first posting today - I will be back in a while with a second one...)

So today there is a sketch at SweScrapbook and I made an attempt at the clean&simple style.... I think that it's usually really hard to make a CAS-card but this time I'm really happy with the outcome.... This is what I made:


Here is the card from up front....

This cute little Cowboy is from Lili of the Valley, my first time coloring him up. I used Copics to color....

A close up on the border punch - looooove these little stars from Martha Stewart. The only decoration is the string.

I'm adding my card to these challenges:

Paper Playtime - Use some brown

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Anything goes

Allsorts Challenge - Masculine

Whoopsie Daisy Challenge - A card for a child






9 kommentarer:

marion sa...

Love this CAS card, nothing more is needed ! hugs, Marion

Sande sa...

This is awesome CAS card! and what a coloring in this image - great!

Thanks for joining in our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs, Sande (DT)

Maritha sa...

Åhhh jag som älskar CAS kort.....ditt är bara helt underbart!! Måste nog stjäla idén tror jag!! =)

Kraaaam

Wendy L sa...

Great MAN card, big or little, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

Craftnut sa...

Beautifully coloured, thanks for joining us at Allsorts tracy x

catherine sa...

Great work and thanks for joining in with my challenge over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Sharon sa...

How adorable!! I so love this darling image. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Jan Ltc sa...

Fabulous card thanks for playing along at WD xx Jan

Jan Ltc sa...

Fabulous card thanks for playing along at WD xx Jan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails