Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 25 januari 2013

DT EBWC: Vintage Valentine!

Today we have a new challenge live at Elisabeth Bell's World and this time the theme is Vintage Valentine! Soo I streched this a bit far I think but as we don't really celebrate Valentine's in Sweden I decided to go with vintage love instead.... Valentine's is all about love isn't it? :-D

This card is acctually all about love - the love of a child! I made this card for our teamleader Lynda who had a baby girl just before Christmas. Sadly I don't think it has reached her yet... It's well over 4 weeks since I sent it so I have NO clue what the postal services are up to. Just hope it get's there before she outgrows the dress I sent.... :-(


The papers I've used is from Maja Design. I punched a border with a Martha Stewart punch.


Here is the sweet image that I used - it's available at Elphine House Australia. I've colored it using Distress Markers and refils.


Some flowers... Mostly Wild Orchids... As always.... ;-D


More flowers and a charm in the shape of a pram...


I'm adding my card to these challenges:
Elphine House Australia - Going Vintage
Wild Orchid Challenge - Coming up roses
7kids Challengeblog - Something new and something old (new - image; old - border punch)


Thank you for stopping by today!

10 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh så himla fint kort!! Vilka underbara blommor....<3

Kramen

WencheP sa...

Så utrolig vakkert. For en fantastisk flott fargelegging!

-Wenche

Carla S. sa...

Stunning card, Linda! I love the papers, flowers and the little pram charm! Gorgeous coloring of the precious image! I'm sure it will be a treasured gift when it arrives!

Elphine House sa...

Thanks for joining in the Elphine House Australia challenge! I hope your beautiful card reaches Lynda soon :-)

Michele Roos sa...

Good Morning sweetie. This is just gorgeous and love the colours. Hugs Michele xxx

*Vicki* sa...

Oh my this is such a gorgeous creation Linda!! Love the soft colors and amazing flowers!! WOW!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Elphine House Challenges! Hope that you will join us again in the next challenge and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

Lynda Nielsen sa...

ahhhhhh Linda my friend... YES YES YES this gorgeous card did reach me, but I'm thinking that my email to you about it must NOT have reached you... Hopefully the card I mailed back to you has arrived. Snail mail is slow. BUT... THIS card my dear friend is HEAVENLY... (So is the Gorgeous Dress you sent Isabella)
Did you know that I have placed this card on Isabella's Dresser, I get to see it every day! This just MUST be preserved and made into a wall hanging for her.
You've done a BEAUTIFUL job with it, and we will cherish it always!
A Huge Thank you my friend!
Biggest Hugs,
Lynda

lizzidroege sa...

what a great card so glad to see your work at 7 kids this week...
hugs
lizzi

CraftinGranny sa...

Oh Linda, this is so warm and so sweet. I'm sure Lynda will cherish it along with the dress. Your coloring is totally fantastic and I love the corners, the beautiful roses, and that adorable pram charm. Such beautiful DP. "Hugs"
ps. Got carried away and almost forgot to thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Elphine House Australia.......

Audhild sa...

Wow this is gorgeous. Love the soft colors and the beautiful details.
Thank you for joining the EHA challenge

Hugs, Audhild

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails