Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 25 januari 2013

DT DigiBells: A tasty read!

Today I'm posting over at the DigiBells.

Before I get to my card - please don't forget that we are starting a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World today. You will see my card a bit later this evning. It's a nice and easy challenge this month so I sure hope that you will be able to join us!

Here is my card for today!


I didn't embellish much... Just a rose ribbon and a couple of roses along with some punched out butterflies.


I've used a Tasty Read from Elisabeth's Digital Gallery and colored her with distress markers. I was sooo frustrated over Christmas as we where away and I remembered to pack everything but my stamping pads... Thank godness I had some of Elisabeth's darling images printed out with me.


Thank you for stopping by today! Don't forget to come back later and find out the challenge!!!

3 kommentarer:

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Wonderful coloring of the sweet image!

Chris_P sa...

Superfint kort!!

jackid sa...

this is so pretty love your colouring and the papers are gorgeous too
Jacki xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails